9.30.2006

Another Manicure, Another Polish


My color this week was Essie Overnight. Just another pretty pale pink. My polish collection is getting fairly redundant, so once I finish the trial phase(4 polishes to go) I will have to begin on the refining phase. Of course Essie will continue to put new polishes that I want to try. Like It's In The Bag from the Fall Collection and Pink Ribbon, which is a limited edition shade supporting Breast Cancer Research.

I also got my TestTube this week. The GoSmile kit contained a small tube of PM toothpaste. I have been using this the past two nights. The scent is like a face cream, but it gets really frothy, so I feel like it really cleaning my teeth, and because of the no-mint, it feels just right for going to bed. The other products in the kit were two of their ampoules and a travel toothbrush. I got a NIA24 Kit with small tubes of exfoliater, repair cream, and SPF 30. I got three neutral Jane Iredale eyeshadows, a thing of loose powder, which I'm assuming is mineral foundation, and a lil sample lipstick, whose top fell off and smeared on the other products. (it all came off though, but I threw that out). I got Dr. Brandt laser in a bottle, used it last night, it seems nice. It is hard for me to judge anti-aging products, but if it feels good then I'll use it, and maybe I will never have wrinkles. The other two items I got are Obaji vitamin C serum, full size bottle worth $75, I haven't used it yet, b.c I am finishing off a sample of NV Pericone vitamin c eye serum, but I love me some Vitamin C. Lastly there is BABOR eye cream, I haven't tried this yet either for the same reason.

I tried to place an order on spalook.com with my gift certificate but it is not recognizing the code :(

I really do like this program though. I think it is an awesome way to try products I haven't even heard about, and I can't wait to see what I get in my next tube.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...