10.08.2006

The movie Dune is in my chocolatey drink


Not much going on this week, just a review of my polish: Dune Road.

This is from one of the Essie Hampton's collections, although since it has been out for years, I'm not sure which one it is from.
This color is very seashell pink, very pale, very shimmery. I like a little shimmer, but I think that a creamier color is more elegant. However, I do think that a little shimmer helps the polish adhere to the nail better. Have you ever tried to remove glitter polish? then you know what I'm talking about.

Oh yea!! Daily Candy had an article this week on Vuru, a company that makes vitamins supercute!! read the article, the editors at dailycandy write fabulous copy. I ordered the Hair Skin & Nails packet. I've been taking biotin that I got from CVS, the brand is Appearex, and it is sold with all of the nail stuff. I really feel like my nails have been improving. So when I saw this combo pack on vuru, I thought the more the better!! I can't wait to get my order this week!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Just a lurker tht found your blog through CaphillBarbie. Just wanted to let you know that I loooooove your blog :)

Heather Henderson said...

aww, thank you so much!! I kinda stopped posting b.c i didn't think any was reading, but now I will have to start again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...