11.26.2007

The Game Plan

Behold, my formal plan for the Sham&Con quest:

I have created three categories:
1 - Shampoo
2 - Conditioner
3 - Leave-in Conditioner *Optional

ONE
The Shampoos:
Korres Sunflower and Vitamin F Shampoo
PHYTO Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Shampoo
Ojon Shine and Protect Shampoo

TWO
The Conditioners:
Korres Silk Milk Conditioner

Ojon Shine and Protect Conditioner


THREE
The Leave-Ins:
Added because Phyto is all about the leave-in.
I still need an in shower conditioner, but I think my hair could really benefit from this step.
PHYTO Phtyosesame Express Hydrating Conditioner

PHYTO Phyto 7 Daily Hydrating Botanical Cream


Possible Third Ojon Product


Part A - Obtain samples of all products:
  • I have the phyto shampoo.
  • I was watching an ebay auction that had the shampoo with a few other products. The auction was for $1 but they wanted $10 for shipping!! No one bid on it, so I offered the seller $7 for the shampoo sample and the shower gel sample (korres mint tea) including shipping. They agreed and said they would relist the item so I could buy it. I'm waiting for the relisting, hopefully it works out.
  • I found a site that had the Ojon 4-piece Shine and Protect kit listed for $0. I added it to my cart and it looked like I could get it for the cost of shipping. Checkout went through and $5 pended to my account. Then I saw the back order on the bottom of the page. The charge is still pending and I haven't heard anything from the site, so we'll see what happens. Otherwise I'll be on ebay or I'll buy the $25 winter essentials kit.
  • It seems that a sample size of the silk milk doesn't exist, so this might be the one full-size I have to buy - ebay for a good deal!!
  • I'll get the ojon conditioner same as the shampoo
  • Since the Phyto 7 came with the shampoo, I'm adding it to the mix. Ebay is my best bet for the Phytosesame.
  • As for the Ojon, the 4-piece kit comes with the revitalizing mist and the glossing mist; the 3-piece kit comes with the glossing cream. So the products added to the mix depend on which kit I get.
Part B - Testing products and combos...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...