1.07.2007

I Got a Facial

Yup, I got one yesterday, and it was sooo nice. I went to the Modern Day Spa in Tysons. My chin has been really broken out, which was my main reason for wanting to get one. But I also love going to the spa yet hardly ever go. There were lots of hot towels, a wonderful & long face, neck, arm, and scalp massage. My aesthetician, Kaddy, also used some kind of high intensity electrical machine that kills bacteria and really clears up your skin. I could definitely see a difference in my skin, the break-out was significantly improved and my skin just looked brighter and more even. Kaddy also recommended Dermalogica Medicated Clearing Gel, which I also got.

I finally got to Sephora to return my defective monopoly. I paid $45 for it, but now it is $29, so I was able to get a $16 GC when I made my exchange. I didn't get it while I was there but I want to go back and get the facial extractor tool to help keep my skin clear. I also fell in love with Cargo's duo gloss in Kalamazoo, but I'm hesitating to buy it since I just ordered one from Smashbox, and I know I will be getting a bunch from MAC with their two new spring collections.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...