1.18.2007

My Smashbox Order

Sorry it has been so long, my office is moving this week and I have just been crazy busy!!

Anywho, I got my Smashbox order on Friday night, but I didn't finish getting to try everything ‘til this week.

Tokidoki eyeshadow in Celebrita: This was the main reason for my order. I love the whole girly/punky thing and the artwork of Tokidoki is totally in line with that. And the little make-up fairy on the mirror? to die! So I am very happy with it, but not totally enamored. The white is your standard white, I wish the pink was a little more vibrant and the purple less matte. And the grey is a mid grey, not a charcoal. But I really am enjoying this compact, and I think I can get a lot of good looks out of it.

Spectrum Lipgloss in Luminous: my stepmom had this gloss in brilliance and I loved the way it looked layered over Chanel Satinette. I love the way the light golden color looks alone. It brightens up my whole face and is absolutely gorgeous. and of course, it looks great layered over my Chanel. I think I might keep this in my purse at all times. It makes a great top-coat and default color, and this was defiantly an amazing find!

Eyeshadow in Deadline: I got this because my order during the Thursday Lunch special, it was the freebie for the week. I used this color as the main, but it was a little too light, and I think it will work better as a highlighter.

In other news, I have laid my Bobbi Brown violet palette to rest. I made a swap for it on make-up alley. I really was disappointed with it, the shadows faded quickly, and while my initial excitement was there, it was more due to the hype over it and the fact that I got it before everyone else, than that I truly was in love with the product. oh well live and learn. I swapped for MAC fluidline in macrovoilet, which I wanted to try because of the suggestion my aunt made. I also got a $25 sephora gc which I am going to use to get Cargo Kalamazoo.

Tomorrow, being my last day in the old office, and therefore the last day working above Macy's, I am going to spend my lunch break with Raquel Welch. I love the tiger print packaging, I defiantly want the blush brush, I need another eyelash primer, and I am loving two of the lip colors.

A lipgloss recap: it is obvious from the name of my blog that I love the gloss, but I have had a serious binge this month.
1. mac chrome in pastel polish
2. mac chrome in chromaliving
3. smashbox spectrum in luminous
4. raquel welch lipstick in screenqueen **plan on buying tomorrow
5. raquel welch lipglass in bodymind ** plan on buying tomorrow
6. shu uemura gloss in invisible pink **whenever I can get to the mall
7. cargo kalamazoo **same as above + I need the gc
8+. whatever I from the Barbie collection, plus whatever else catches my eye.

this is getting insane!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...