1.02.2007

Revlon LE Eye Products

On New Year's Eve I finally got over to Target to check out the Revlon Line. Actually, I went to get my vacuum. It's the Bissell Velocity, and it's purple, and its awesome. You would not believe how dirty my floors were, but six months without a vacuum will do it. It's like I have brand new clean fluffy carpets, I digress..

My Target only had the eye products.
The molten eye shadows were strange. The tube was half filled with garish metallic colors, and half filled with a gelatinous goo. I suppose you shake the two together?? in any case, I passed. The lash jewels were equally strange. They seem interesting but should be reserved for halloween, raves, and the like. I am loving the diamond lust eye shadow. I got lavender unleashed and I am wearing it today. It goes on really sheer with an awesome shimmer. I liked another color called bronze something, it was really beige though, but at $10.89 a pop, I wanted to try one before I got two. But I think next time I am there I will pick it up. The Bedroom Eyes was dissapointing. It really is no different than using eyeshadow as liner. Its ok, but it's by no means a revolutionary product.

I am kinda glad they only had the 4 eye products. I couldn't get overwhelmed by everything. I can't wait for thr rest of the products to come out!!

1 comment:

yummy411 said...

hmmm.. i've been trying to get to target to see this new stuff for the past week. oh well, i guess there's no rush. i also wanted to go because i think i heard about HIP having an LE collection and one other brand that I can't think of.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...