8.14.2007

Allure, You Have Failed Me

You can download a copy of the Editor's letter from the September Issue and Linda Wells will explain why she put this atrocious representation of the human race on her cover this month. But it is a really dumb reason, and I don't understand what she was thinking. I think I am going to have to rip off the cover, the cover photo-shoot promo page, and the associated article, and then burn them, before I can go on to read the issue.

And why September?? Why does the most important issue of the year have to be marred by this creature? Are you mad at someone Linda? Is this a big "f*ck you" to your readers?

We may need to send you to rehab with your girl, because you have to be on something to put >gasp< Britney Spears on your cover.

And she said putting Paris on would be the first sign of the apocolypse. Seriously? In what world is Paris the bigger offender over Britney?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you do realize that the article is not an interview but yet the writers lament about her attempts to contact ms. spears....

Heather Henderson said...

yea. I wrote this post before I got my issue. I read the article and was happy with what they ended up publishing. Still annoyed that she was on the cover. I haven't liked her since the Justin years and it keeps getting worse.

Anonymous said...

We may diverge on SJP, but I'm with you 100% on the Britney cover. Enough already!!

Unknown said...

Yes, ITA. Who even wants to see her? She's a total nutcase, it isn't news anymore.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...