8.09.2007

Painful Mascara


Back in my mark. days, I used Scandalash mascara all the time. I had an unused tube that I just started using and WTF?!?!

Last night, after the gym, I rubbed my eyes a bit and my lashes hurt!! My mascara was glueing my lashes together.

And then it happened again just now.

It feels like I have thick glue on my lashes, it is horrible.


I'm going to throw it out, and use my sample of Definicils Pro. I don't like that one because it has a curved brush, but at least the formula is good.


So, this weekend I will be buying Dior Show Unlimited in Blackout. I have been wanting to try this for a while, but I am trying to be good with not buying too many products.

6 comments:

Burrus Boys said...

I hope this reaches you before you make the mistake of purchasing the Dior Blackout. It is garbage of the Great Lash variety (bite me Allure, I hate that junk). However, the regular DiorShow in black is the stuff dreams are made of, so please purchase it instead. Please?! Do it for me, some random person you've never even heard of! O.k.? Thanks!

Heather Henderson said...

thank you for your concern!! I have used regular Dior Show before and I do love it!! I was so excited for the black out because I love my lashes to be dark, dark, dark.

what makes it so bad?

Burrus Boys said...

So much disdain...so little time. It's sticky, flaky, cake-y -- pretty much the opposite of the fabulous DiorShow which I tried first (which made me jump all over the Blackout the minute it came out only to be horribly disappointed). I love the DiorShow because I can freshen and darkent it with a new coat before going out at night. The Blackout stuck my lashes together like a bad before picture with one coat -- forget about going back with a second. Maybe it was just me, but see if you can get a sample before you throw down $25 of hard-earned cash for it. :)

Heather Henderson said...

thanks so much!!

I will take your advice and stick to the original

Traci Anne said...

I COMPLETELY agree about Blackout! I bought it because I love having super black, rich, thick drag queen-type lashes but this - it clumps, smudges, sticks, and takes forever to dry! I hope you stuck to the original :)

Park Avenue Princess said...

Bad mascara is the worst. Did you ever try Fiberwig? I used to use Kevin Aucoin's mascara, which was essentially the same thing - you take it off with warm water - but my lashes completely fell out with Fiberwig! I went back to my original - BadGal Lash from Benefit. It's pretty good if you're in the market for something new..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...