8.08.2007

FALL-ing all over myself

I am so eager for Fall to begin, I'm bordering on obsessed. This weekend I was able to get the basics for my fall make-up wardrobe. Now we all know that I never stop buying the new and pretty things. But I was able to get the bold nail and lip colors that will serve as my foundation and focal points for the coming season.

I've been refining my clothing choices for a while now, and yesterday I began purchasing. I am more excited for this season than I have ever been. It think this is mainly due to the fact that I have finally honed in on my personal style. It is amazing how coming to this point makes everything much easier. I can see the big picture and how everything will fit together, and it feels amazing.

What made yesterday The Day, was a Banana e-mail in my box. "New Styles Added to the Sale" it said. And what would you know a pair of pants and a button-down from my wishlist were marked down.
I got those, plus the 3 Back Button Sweater and a Cute V-neck top, all on my new Banana card - Yay!!


Then on J.Crew today, a blouse that had gone out of stock came back, and only in my size and the color I wanted. I have gotten burned waiting too long on the j.Crew site before, so I didn't hesitate to buy this. (Side Note: I can't even post a picture because it has already sold out!!)

Now all I need is for this heat-wave to break. And I also need to find a fall handbag.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...