12.02.2007

The Competition is Getting Stiffer

I just finished drying my hair from my post-ballet shower and I now give you round two:

In the Shower: My thoughts on the Ojon shampoo haven't changed. The scent of the natural oils that are in the shampoo are strong and the deep smell isn't "feminine". The Korres conditioner also had an odd un-girly smell. I also found it a bit hard to squeeze the bottle. After rinsing it out, my hair felt soft, clean and smooth.

The comb-through: it took a little extra work because I had two medium sized tangles.

Post-Blow Dry: Now we are talking. Day two of the Ojon shampoo and this is working it. My good hair half is looking shiny, the fly-aways were better, and my highlights seemed brighter. The Korres conditioner seems to have better results with my bad hair half. While still looking dull compared to my good hair, it was hanging much straighter than usual and seems to be less kinky.

After testing both conditioners, Korres is in the lead. I'll be using each two more times so it's still anyones game.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...