12.05.2007

Phyto & Korres x2

I still haven't received my korres shampoo, so I used the phytojoba with the korres silk milk for the second day in a row.

On tuesday, I washed, rinsed, and conditioned. The hair was ok, but not as soft as I'd like.

Today, I followed Phyto's instructions, and left the Joba on for 2 minutes (i washed my face) then, rinsed and conditioned. This definitely made a difference. My hair felt much softer today. The one thing I really do not like about the the Joba is the bottle. It has a crew top, and when it comes to dealing with shampoo, the flip top is really the only way to go.

Since I can't continue testing tomorrow, I will repeat the Ojon Shine & Protect Shampoo. I'm pretty sure that between this and the Joba, I'd go with the Ojon - tomorrow will finalize this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...