12.09.2007

Save The Best For Last


Korres Sunflower and Vitamin F Shampoo finally arrived on Thursday night and Friday morning I had the WOW day I was looking for.

Even more surprising was how well the Ojon Shine and Protect Conditioner worked with it. My hair felt great after rinsing and it was so soft and smooth after blow-drying. I had totally written off this conditioner, but now it is staying in the race as a contender.
I had an equally great experience when I used the Korres Silk Milk conditioner.

So, is the Korres shampoo totally amazing, or did it reap the benefits of going last? I'm not sure if a weeks worth of using the other products left my hair in a better conditioner so that the Korres got an advantage in performance.

After completing Phase I, I have three combos that require further testing:
Ojon Shine & Protect Shampoo with Korres Silk Milk Conditioner
Korres Sunflower and Vitamin F Shampoo with Ojon Shine & Protect Conditioner
Korres Sunflower and Vitamin F Shampoo with Korres Silk Milk Conditioner

Before I start testing those, I want to finish up what I have left of the Phytojoba (This one fell out of the race because of the design of the bottle and the lack of any wow-factor). I think I have 2 or 3 uses left.

Then I'll use each of my combos for 3 days, starting with Korres Sham and Ojon Cond, then Ojon Sham and Korres Cond, and finishing with both Korres.
Hopefully when I finish this, I will have made my decision. Stay-tuned.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...