12.26.2006

The Bobbi Brown Violet Face Palette & others


I am becoming a Bobbi Brown limited edition whore!! Chocolate eye-shadow palette: tracked it down on e-bay. The Violet Palette: miracously discovered it the day (or 2 later) that it hits the stores and don't even hesitate about buying it. Earlier this morning I was going to post about it under palettes I want for the spring, but it's not even 2007 and I have it!
The colors in the palette are: Ivory and Mahogny Eye Shadow, Orchid Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow (this color is too gorgeous), Baby Violet Blush, Golden Beige and Golden Violet Shimmer Lip Gloss, and Pink Lily Lip Gloss.
I also got a leather cosmetics case for my purse.

Another one I want is Trish McEvoy's Pretty Face which has 4 eyeshadows and 2 blushes. It is only $21 and for that price I want to get some Trish into my collection. Smashbox just launched a limited edition Tokidoki line. It is total japanese harajuki style and the artwork on the cases was enough to pull me in. I am thinking of getting the Celebrita eyeshadow quad, building on the Violet theme for spring, or is it too much?

I also want to get Smashbox's Spectrum Lipgloss. My stepmom was wearing it this weekend layered over Chanel Satinette and it looked incredible. She had the mocha color, but I was thinking of getting the pink champagne. My aunt also showed me her MAC gel eyeliner, and was saying how much she loved it. I have heard all kinds of praise for gel eyeliners and I think I want to join the cult, the only question: what brand do i get?

3 comments:

yummy411 said...

are you as excited as i am about tokidoki?

with the gel liners, yes mac is a good brand. a lot of the drugstore ones that i've experimented with seem to dry out. they may have improved since i last tried them, but i always experiment with drugstore brands first.

Heather Henderson said...

the artwork on the compact, and especially on the mirrors is just to die!! I am a fool for purple eyeshadows, and that compact just speaks to me.

I might try the smashbox gel liner, as I have onyl heard good about it. It's also suppossed to be smudge proof.

Anonymous said...

I tried the Trish page that had the pinkish eyeshadows similar to the Bobbi Brown and found it didn't suit me. I felt drag queenish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...