12.11.2006

Rock the Gloss Finale


The last days of my lipgloss quest:
Thursday Dec 7. ~ a sample of too faced lip injection extreme - definitly plumps, but it is not meant to be worn alone. It left my lips very red without any shine.
Friday Dec 8. ~ Lorac Lotsa Lip sample in Babie - didn't notice any plumping action as promised, but it is a pretty peachy pink color.
Saturday Dec 9. ~ mark. Juice Gems in Chocolate Fondue - not sure if this is a keeper, I just don't like brown on my lips
Sunday Dec. 10 ~ avon lipstick in Frosted Mauve - pretty nice when applied with a very light brush stroke, might be more of a hassle than it's worth
Monday Dec. 11 ~ mark. gleamstick in Au Natural - a matte brown, this one is going in the trash as we speak, it looks like I ate a chocolate bar, got it all over my lips, and never wiped it off, gross!!

My 28 day challenge took me one month and 11 days to complete. I ended up buying the set of five MAC glosses, plus a got some samples. I also had some weekends when I didn't wear anything. I can't believe this is over now, and I wonder what lipgloss will strike me for the wearing tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is such a great idea! rocking the gloss.. will you ever do this again? i might have to do one.. to appreciate what i have and to stop looking and buying all over the place!

Heather Henderson said...

I'm sure next year, when I have a slew of new lipglosses to go through, that I will do one again. Sometime in the middle of january, I'll go through what I haven't worn all month, and most likely get rid of most of it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...