12.19.2006

Oh So Sorry


A comment from yummy411 made me reallize that I never posted my review on the Sally Hansen Invisible Lip Liner, my apologies.

I wanted the lip liner to help me keep my gloss on for longer than 1/2 an hour. Sadly, it did not. So if you are looking for staying power, this is not it. *the website says it will keep it in place, meaning not get on your face*

However, the lip liner does not claim to promote staying power. What it does claim is that it will blend in with any color (it does, i couldnt even see it on) and that it will prevent bleeds and feathering ( I cannot tell you how it works on these problems. My lipgloss never bleeds or feathers so I do not know how this product works at protecting against it)

Sorry for the lack of insight, but that was what I got out of it.

Xmas in 6 days, woohoo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...