12.26.2006

My Second TestTube


Well, my hunt for moisturizer is temporarily on hold since my new test tube was a ton in there.
Here is was I got:
Lancome Secret de Vie (moisturizer)
Roc Protient Fortify Lift and Define Night Cream **full size
Purpose Redness Reducing Moisturizer with SPF 30
Jane Iredale Pressed Powder
Babor Selection Ultimate Care (the 4th moisturizer)
Bioelements Sleepwear( surprise, moisturizer)
A $25 giftcard to CaliDerma
Skingenic Regenerating Moisturizer(grand total = 6)
Supersmile Whitening System

Plus I got a sample of Japanese Yu-Be moisturizer.

I think I'll start with the sample then move on to the Lancome.

I also got my nails filled tonight and used Essie Glamour. I'm thinking its too pearly, I'll give it a few days but it might end up on Make-up Alley.

4 comments:

yummy411 said...

cool idea! i've never heard of test tubes, but you got yourself a handful. had you ever tried any of jane iredale's makeup? the beauty blogosphere raves about it.
i need to check and see what color glamour is. i'm thinking of getting a french manicure next with a nice pearly pigmented white... not the regular stark white french tips.... i wanted dark nails for the new year, but my nails need to be filled too and i don't think i can wait for this weekend, unless i find a new wicked color!

Heather Henderson said...

my last test tube had jane iredale loose powder and eye shadows, they are nice, but I never reach for them.

Glamour might be too sheer for french tips. Tennis corset might be ok, it has gold flecks in it too

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you already got your second test tube - when did it come? I'm waiting for mine.

Heather Henderson said...

i think it came on like dec 21...., not sure. but I got an email from them with my tracking number before it arrived

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...