12.21.2006

HELP!

I need a new night cream and I don't know what to buy!! I want something of medium thickness since I don't have dry skin. I also want something anti-aging, but NOT anti-wrinkle. Antioxidants and AHAs make me all excited. If you have any recommendations please do not hesitate to let me know!!

In the tradition of Dallas, Georgia, Hoola, and Dandelion, I present 10, the new blush/bronzer duo in that same cute box we all know and love. I believe it is only available at Sephora right now, I haven't even seen it on benefits own website.

Rock the Gloss Epilogue: I have decided to get rid of mark.'s Creme Caramel Juice Gem. The color just makes my whole face look flushed. I won't destine this one to the trash though, I think my mom would like it, and we have different coloring, so I am going to give it to her when I go home this weekend.

P.S. Happy Birthday Grandma!! Not that you read this

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...