12.14.2006

I meant to post this a few days ago...

My nails were due for a fill this weekend, but my hub insisted that I go after work on Monday, curses!! Of course Monday morning my left index nail came off. My real nail was pretty long and I didn't want it to break, so i slathered on a few coats of Essie Millionails to protect it for the day. After the nail tech took of my polish, it was evident that a few other nails needed to be replaced as well. We decided to take them all off, and do a new set WITHOUT TIPS. That's right my nails were long enough to just put the gel right on them. They are the perfect length, just past the tips of my finger, and fairly nature looking. It really is a perfect manicure.

P.S. since B&BW is right next door I popped in to get the Sweet Shack shower wash trio which has Twisted Peppermint, Wickedly Hot Chocolate, and Spiced Gingerbread. They didn't have the peppermint lotion any more, and I wanted to use my coupon, So i got that and the Crazy Caramel Corn 3-in-1 online.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...