2.21.2007

Clothing Tragedies

Tomorrow is going to be a big day at work. The B's of AB* are coming down for an event we are hosting tomorrow night. This means neat work stations and suits! I bought a new suit a few weeks ago, but I haven't found a good blouse to wear under it. Top that off with the fact that I have no stockings and we have a crisis. I decided to swing by a boutique near my office to look for a top and then head down the block to Vickie's for stockings. First, the store has a sign in the window saying "Sorry, but we closed early today" Sh*t. Then Vickie's is out of my stockings, so I wound up heading home empty handed and in major panic mode.

I solved the shirt crisis first. The jacket buttons high enough that a shirt isn't neccessary, but usually i get too uncomfortable to wear one all day. But I tried it on and realized the fabric isn't stiff and I can actually move around in it! So, I am going to go with my bra and jacket, woo...

Problem #2: I have to wear stockings because they smooth me and and keep me from chafing. Dum da dum...I'm going to wear my leggings and just pull them over knees.

So, thank god I avoided that crisis. I also just ordered four pairs of stockings from VS so that I won't have to run into that problem again.

And, oh yea, I fell in love while having my breakdown. I walked by NineWest and was drawn into the store by a pair of green suede covered platform peeptoe slingbacks:


Then I saw them in blush patent:


And finally, I spotted black croc pumps, which is something I have always been on the lookout for:


i didn't buyant tonight, but I am definitly going back next week.
*Names have been changed

3 comments:

yummy411 said...

cute shoes! love the suede and patent leather!

Kiks said...

Go for round toes. Pointy toes will pass quite quickly.

Heather Henderson said...

pointy toes forever!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...