2.19.2007

Last week I was featured on Chic Armoire as part of Michelle's Whats in Her Bag? series. Check it out...

I also finally found Sugar Sugar from the Revlon LE collection. I love it!! I put some clear lipgloss on, and then added the sugar sugar, and bam!! super sparkly lips. The particles are very fine and the overall effect is just awesome. It's not really for everyday, but if you see this, pick some up, you'll be glad you did.

One of my favorite magazine columns is The Beauty Closet by Jean Godfrey-June in Lucky. She always hand picks a few awesome products and includes a great story to go along with them. I became an even bigger fan after reading her book, Free Gift with Purchase. This month I am all over the Sweet Caprice Lip Balm by Lancome. Her description of the gloss as being for those who love ballet totally spoke to me as a former dancer. Next trip to the department store and this is mine!!

Another favorite magazine column of mine used to be in Vogue. I don't remember what is was called, but it was a one pager that showed text message correspondance between two snarky femmes. It was catty, bitchy, and I absolutly loved it. It was seriously the first thing I would read when I got my issue. Then the column stopped and I failed to renew my subscription. It has also been years since I have read Vogue. Do you remember this, have they brought it back? Comments please.

And finally, my super fab v-day gift: new earrings fromT&Co.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...