2.26.2007

Prima Ballerina

I have my outfit for tomorrow all planned out and the theme is total ballet.

I am going to wear my Proenza Schouler Dress


with black tights and my new NineWest shoes, the blush colored ones featured a few posts back.








For my hair, I am going to go Burberry Prorsum

If you watched the Allure Backstage show, I am going to tease my ponytail before wrapping it into a bun, for the total look.

For my make-up I am going to complement my clothing, by doing dark smokey eyes and baby pink lips, prob Chanel Satinette.

Which has me thinking, I should really catalog my make-up, esp. my lipglosses, for fun, to stay organized, and to shop better. I might also keep a picture catalog as well, when I actually get around to doing this, I will definitly post!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...