2.18.2007

I'm A Barbie Girl

Thurs night (payday) was my day to check out the Barbie Loves MAC collection

Since I no longer work above Macy's, I thought it would be fun to go to the MAC store at Pentagon City.

After a little bit of a wait, I got transformed into Malibu Barbie by Trent, ok well maybe not really, but he did the same eyeshadow scheme on me as ont he blonde model.

I ended up going home with Moth Brown eyeshadow, it is a great brown/silver/burgundy shadow that just looks awesome, Pearl Sunshine Beauty Powder, a great complexion enhancer, Lipstick in Style It Up, such a perfect nude, I couldn't believe it when I tried it on, and Lipglass in Fashion Pack, a great nude/peach that works great with Style It Up. I also got the 219 brush, a cool pointed shape that it great for precise application and smudging and the mini barbie case.

I also was loving lipglass in Sweetness, but I had to tell myself no at some point, and I have so many pink lipglosses. But when I came home, I realized that none of the ones I have really match this one. So next time I am wondering the mall and need a pick me up, I will be heading to the MAC counter for this gloss.

1 comment:

yummy411 said...

i'm going to the macy's downtown event on march 2nd... they will be sold out of the barbie makeup by then. i prob will buy soon, then cancel the appt if i buy everything i like. moth brown is one of the shades i like, magic dust one of the beauty powders.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...