2.22.2007

Pass the Vino


I have always wanted to get something from Caudalie. I just love the idea of vinotherapy, from France no less, but I didn't know what products to try out. Julia from All About the Pretty (see sidebar) reviewed their purifying mask here, and I knew I had found my answer.

I adore this mask. I love the creamy texture, especially the fact that it doesn't harden and make your face feel tight. It has a beautiful subtle lavender smell, and it leaves my skin looking so clear and luminous (my favorite adjective/quality for all beauty products, if i could look ethereal all the time...)It is also helping to clear up the nasty acne I have had on my chin for the past few months.

Now that I have dipped my toe into the magic wine, I know I will be coming back for more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...