9.03.2006

It may be the 21st century...

But its not the space age!! I've decided to rename Essie's Pearly White and make it Space Age Silver instead. It was so horrifyingly "Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century" that it just had to go. I've replaced it with Glamour. In the bottle they both had a similar shimmer to them, so I figured this was the best time to do a direct comparison. Now Glamour is what I would call pearly white. It really is the exact same color as a string of beautiful Mikimoto pearls. This is more what I was expecting.

I have also been highly coveting the Dior Detective Chic highlighter in beige vibration. Since its $55 dollars in the stores, I'm hunting on eBay like a mad-woman to try and get it at a better price. This compact is gorgeous, a beautiful creamy white leather case will look great for whipping out to use the mirror, and the powder inside has four wonderful colors that create the prettiest glow when swirled together. After seeing it in person yesterday, I have decided that I absolutely must have this. And I'm sure you'll feel the same.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...