9.19.2006

Test Tube Beauty

I stumbled across this website yesterday called TestTube. The concept of the site is that you pay $25 dollars for a tube that has a multitude of products in it. They list the products that have been in previous tubes, and the brands for the incoming tube. It seems pretty awesome, and something that would be a lot of fun. However, I'm skeptical about everything. Take look at the site, have you heard about this before, do you know anything about it?? Give me your opinions and help me decide if I should join.

Thanx!!

1 comment:

Tim Bond said...

this chick liked it:
http://makeuptalk.com/forums/f11/test-tube-beauty-sampler-36534.html

I say try it (you are probably as likely as anyone to use the $25 gift certificate) - BUT be sure to keep a very close eye on your credit card that you give them. Some of those "order our shit for free" promos are usually just ways to get people to give up credit card info for some bogus "subscriptions" or whatever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...