9.06.2006

Metrosexuals at the Nail Salon


I went back to 5th Ave Nails today, but this time I had Linda. She was extremely quick, like ten minutes. But she gave a good hand massage and polished fast and well. However, when I got back to work I noticed that the shape of my nails wasn't so great. When I sat under the dryer, there was a guy next to me who immediately starting blabbing. I think its totally cool for guys to get manicures, but being under the dryer means something needs to dry and that means he got clear polish. Men should buff and that's it, but I digress. He went on and on the whole time I was sitting next to him. It really irks me when strangers feel the need to talk my ear off, especially when I have nothing to say back and I just want them to shut the eff up. Unfortunately my three years in Georgia instilled some politeness in me and I have a hard time being my nasty old self. Its coming back in drips and drabs, thank god.

I went with Essie Vinyl Bikini and immediately decided not this keep this one. There is absolutely no color to it, I might as well have gotten clear polish like the guy next to me.

Update on eBay: I am still hunting for my Dior Detective Chic. Last week I bought Too Faced Snow Bunny and I got to try it out this morning. I have been lusting after this for months and I really like it, but it is extremely shimmery so I need to use a very light hand with it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...