9.21.2006

Make it Real Simple

Yesterday I went back to Emma at Celadon for my new Wednesdays @ 12:30 standing appt!! It was so nice to have someone actually take the time to make sure my nails were well shaped and cleaned. Oh, and a much better massage, that went all the way to my elbow. It is so great to have this weekly treat. On a side note, I was telling my husband that I would love to add a massage into my weekly routine, but I defiantly cannot afford that now. One day though, one day.

I digress, I used Essie’s Real Simple this week, which was recently put out as a part of their Anniversary Collection. This shade is beyond pretty. It is a wonderful pale pink, but the shade is much richer than old fav Ballet Slippers. Celadon only uses OPI, though I believe they do keep a bottle of BS on hand. Emma liked it so much though, that she said she might pick up a bottle for her clients. I really think this will be a new Essie fav.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...