11.20.2006

Cashmere Lining


Yesterday, my wonderful hubbin surprised me by bringing me into Coach and letting me get whatever I wanted. "Hmm", I thought, "what would I like?" And then it hit me, gloves!! I got the most beautiful pair of black buttery leather gloves with cashmere lining. They are so warm and chic. The style is totally classic so I will be able to enjoy these for years to come. And since we are going to Oswego, NY for thanksgiving, I couldn't have gotten them at a better time ;*

Rock the Gloss:
16th~ mark. Juice Gems in Buttercream Brioche
17th~ MAC lustreglass in Opal. D was wearing MAC lipglass in Nico that day, and I tried that on and layered opal over it. It looked amazing. Once I allow myself to buy lipgloss again, I am definitly getting that color.
18th~ Lancome Juicy Tubes in Miracle. I layered this over a pearl creme highliter so that I would really get the gloss to pop.
19th~ mark. Glow Baby Glow in Tease
20th~ MAC lipglass in Courting Rose

2 comments:

BabsieD said...

Agreed on the chic. Unfortunately, I cannot keep track of more than one glove at a time, so I have about 7 individual gloves with no mates, each fabulous in their own right, but useless nonetheless.

One gloss I haven't seen mentioned, and it's my favorite: 3 Custom Color (Doubles being my fave of them all!).

Kiks said...

I love this site, haha. Just as much as I love lipgloss (although I'm a guy... but noone seems to understand that I use Juicy Tubes for the taste.)

You'd love Hong Kong. There's makeup stores which sell the GWP sample products for around 3-4 Dollars. I snagged: a Lauder Color Pops, a L'Oreal Color Juice (SO YUMM!), a Lauder Pure Color Lip Vinyl, a Dior Kiss and a full sized Juicy Tube for a total of less than 20 Dollars!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...