11.06.2006

You put the Ugg in Ugly


My doctor's appt today took me into GWU territory, and all those college outfits - my god!! Now I only graduated last May, but my school was a commuter school and people got dressed for class. On top of that, most people worked, so the majority of students went to class in their work clothes. My first year of college was at a traditional college, so I do remember the oh so wonderful mix of pajamas and loungewear worn to class. I saw the standard I rolled out of bed after a long night of partying and just can't be bothered, the it's just class and I want to be comfortable, and then the girls with the cool sense of fashion. But on almost all of them, I saw UGGS!!!!!! Ug, don't these girls realize that the Ugg fad died out years ago?? I know they are comfy and warm, but they are NOT the only shoes that offer these features. So please, give the Uggs to someone who truly needs warm shoes, and get out of 2004.

Rock the Gloss: A Sephora Collection gloss in Hot Coral: the shade is my lips just more intense. I do like this color, but it wasn't cutting it today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...