11.11.2006

Color Me Beautiful


Color # 1: Rock the Gloss
Thursday~ Mark Juice Gems in Creme Caramel. Interesting story, this shade originally came out in February as part of the Toute Sweet collection. There were five shades and they came in extremely small tubes, mine was gone in two weeks. For x-mas they dropped sugared almond and marshmallow, and re-packaged the other three (buttercream brioche and chocolate fondue are the others) into the juice gems tubes yielding a much greater amount of product.
Friday~ Victorias Secret lipgloss pots in Ice Princess. This shade and actually the entire line have been discontinued.

Color # 2: Manicure Day
I used Limo-scene today, which I know I love, but something the girl did, is just making it seem drab. I wanted to try a different nail salon, but due to circumstances, I ended back up at the same one I had been going to. I'm not giving up on this color though, it's been absolutely gorgeous before.

Color # 3: See Last Post
I got my lipgloss set!! I was so exited to see it in person, the colors are amazing. If you gravitate towards pinks, purples, and nudes (that means you are a "cool" person, as opposed to "warm") you will absolutely love this set. As they enter into my Rock the Gloss rotation, I will post reviews. I also picked up Beautiful Iris eyeshadow. Purple shadow really makes my blue eyes pop, and I needed a strong medium toned color, this is soo it!

And on a non-color note: I went to BBW to pick up the two scents from the temptations collection that smelled yum-my; Cinnamon Bun Heaven and Pecan Passion. Nothing makes me happier than sweet foody scents. The other scents in this collection are Pumpkin Pie Paradise and Spiced Apple Rapture. But here is the kicker: They added four MORE scents for the holidays. Wickedly Hot Chocolate, Twisted Peppermint, Spicy Gingerbread, and Crazy Caramel Corn. I want all of them expect the chocolate. They all smell so delicious and are going to make my sleepy morning showers feel like Christmas morning.

Coming up soon.....
my sephora order, but I'm not saying what I got until it comes :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...