11.03.2006

Keep Running Up That Hill

OMG, People, OMG! People are actually starting to read my blog!! Thank you to all of you who have been reading, and esp. those who have commented. Please keep the comments coming and pass around the link....more readers gives me motivation to write more frequent and better posts.

Rock the Gloss: Yesterday I used Shu Uemuras Pink Shell. This gloss has a story behind it. Last December, I saw a trio of Shu glosses featured in In Style Mag. This gloss was one of them. These were limited edition and very hard to find. I searched eBay for a set but never ended up getting one. Then a few months ago, I finally found a brand new one on MakeUpAlley. The gloss gave a wonderful pinky/purple iridescence to my lips and it has an amazing creamsicle flavor.
Today I am wearing Pout's Gorgeous Girl. I love the color, it is the perfect nude, but it goes on really light, and the pink of my lips still comes through, I just wish that it would make my lips totally nude.



And on an unrelated note: OC premiered last night, one of my fav shows. Each season the premiere is overly dramatic and the Cohen's have to scheme to get Ryan to come back home. Of course by the third episode the show goes back to normal and life in Newport continues on. It is going to be an interesting season without Mischa, but I'm sure I'm not the first to point out that Shannon Doherty was only in the first three seasons of 90210. Summer's character seems to have gotten a lot more interesting. Taylor is now credited so she will be popping up a lot more, and I really thing that Kaitlin is going to steal the show. BTW the title of this blog is in honor of the amazing song in last nights episode. It's called Running Up That Hill by Placebo, they also did "Every You, Every Me" from Cruel Intentions, and the song is just as awesome. Seriously - iTunes=get it today! Also check out the Band Keane, they were also in the episode and have a lot of good music

***a little later***
I got a new phone today. My old one was janky. Almost a year ago my phone and nail file got into a fight, and the nail file won. I covered the scratches with rhinestones, but they were starting to come off. I also totally killed my battery using one of those cellboost things, to the point where i could almost never use my phone b.c it was always dead. So here is a pic of my pretty new phone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...