11.08.2006

Dress You Up in My Love

MAC Holiday Formal Black: I am lo-vi-ing the packaging, but none of the colors are really pulling me in.
MAC Holiday Dress Sets: We have a winner!!
The Mac Holiday Dress Sets collection includes two 5-piece lipgloss sets in cool and warm; a 4-piece lipgelee set; 5-piece pigments sets, again in cool and warm; and a 4-piece shadestick set. I swear the cool lipgloss collection was made just for me, and while it is not yet available, I am definitely getting it!! and the price~ $28.50!! How can you beat that?? I am also intrigued by the shadestick set, but I will wave to see it in person before I make a decision.

Rock the Gloss
Yesterday: Shu Uemura Lolishine in 922. This nude with sparkles color is the perfect shade to go with a smoky eye, which I did with Vincent Longo Untitled III. Very Allure Magazine Cover.
Today: Chanel Glossimer in Spark. I paired this light red with Bobbi Brown Champagne Shimmer wash and Champagne Truffle, ooh la la.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...