11.30.2006

Cirque du Sephora

My, my, my. My Sephora orders have been quite the circus.

When I orginally placed my order 3 weeks ago, I used the promotion code for the Jackpot sample bag. Well a week later my order was still sitting in the warehouse. I called to find out what was wrong, and they told me a few orders got messed up, unfortunately mine was one of them, and they would have to resubmit it. Oh, and the Jackpot bag was now out of stock. I asked if they could replace it with the cirque bag and they said sure.

I still wanted the Jackpot bag though, so I ordered one off eBay. The girl listed it as BRAND NEW, but a few of the lotion and perfume samples had barely anything left!! Too bad I had already left positive feedback.

So I ended up getting my replacement Cirque bag a few days later. I love getting minis of product, especially cosmetics and skincare. But the perfumes in there were STINKY!!

Then I got my order, and they had another cirque bag in it!! I got the Murad Vitalic Duo, which has a double size pomegranate moisturizer, and mini size pomegranate face wash. I love both products, the cleanser does a wonderful job of taking off my make-up. I also finally got my Nars Orgasm Blush. It is really everything it is cracked up to be, it goes on flawlessly and looks great with everything. In order to get free shipping, I added a few small products. I got the benefit sharpener for my ColorPlump and a Smith Rosebud Salve which I have heard a lot about. It does go on nice, I'm not as crazy about it as other girls are, but the scent reminds me of cute little babies. I also got a sephora jumbo liner in violet. I was expecting it to be an intense voilet color, but it is a shimmery lavender, better as subtle eyeshadow than a liner for adding a pop of color, oh well, they are so cheap and I can always buy another in store.

Despite the fact that my fav comedian Dane Cook says that no-one really likes monopoly, it really is my favorite board game. And when Sephora teamed up with them for a special edition, you know I was all over it. And yes, I placed my order. You may also remember me saying that Silky Dirt came out 2 months ago but under a different name?? Well, I was wrong, the real Silky Dirt just came out, and I had to have it too. So that brings me $2 shy of free shipping. I found a Sephora Lip Pencil for that price in pink.

The kind people at Sephora are now automatically adding the Cirque bag to your cart, so bag #3 is on its way. I also got the SugarCookie 3-in-1 from the promo in my previous post (this one is good while supplies last) and for my standard 3 free I got perfumes by Burberry, Missoni, and Kenzo.

Rock the Gloss;
Tues. ~ Benefit Color Plump pencil in Hey Sailor!
Wed. ~ mark. Party Time lipgloss in Blush
Today. ~ MAC Lipglass in Underage
**we are getting close to the end

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...