7.16.2007

Beauty Addicts Anonymous


I've really been on myself lately about how many products I have. I buy more than I can possibly use and I feel that so much is going to waste. I also feel that at a certain point I get overwhelmed by my choices and revert to only using a few of the many items I have.

I also love the idea of developing my own Signatures. Nail Polish, Perfume, Lipgloss (yeah, right) etc. I think having a signature is so sophistacated and chic, it carries with it that je ne sais qoui.

I know that if I had a perfume, it would be Thierry Mugler Angel. But there are too many other scents out there that I really like, and I can't give them all up just for Angel. I also have about 5 polishes that I could pick from, but I'm not ready to commit to any one of them.

So I ponder: is my dilemma a symptom of my age? As I mature will my tastes refine to the point that I can be satisfied with just one item? Or is it just my personality? Will I forever feel the need to have the next new thing and never get throw away an empty bottle?

I would love to hear your thoughts, espcially those of you who would like to form Beauty Addicts Anonymous with me and those of you who could be our sponsers.

4 comments:

Mel said...

Ah! You are a woman after my own heart! First you ask Ashley if she has ever tried Nutella, then I scoot over to your blog to find out who this woman with obvious good taste is, and imagine my surprise when I discover that we also share a passion for Angel!

Heather Henderson said...

Ok, i love you too lol!! do you eat your nutella straight from the jar with a spoon, too?

Mel said...

Nutella with a spoon directly from the jar. Were we separated at birth?? I am with you on Angel in the summer time, I just haven't found that perfect summer scent yet. I do really love Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana. How about you? Any suggestions?

Unknown said...

I am the same way, exactly...I buy so much perfume and makeup and never use it all and I don't need any more of it, but I still keep buying it!

P.S. I love your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...