7.10.2007

Fabulous

We are having a heat wave here in Washington....

Fabulous Item #1 - Getting a Better Body.
Just wanted to give an update on my weight loss. While the pounds aren't astounding (about 5 in 5 weeks) The inches are making me really happy. I was able to buy my last pair of pants in a smaller size and my skirts are starting to get big on me!!! I can't wait for them to get totally huge so I can take them in for an alteration.

Fabulous Item #2 - Fekkai Hair.
Bath and Body Works released 5 hair care sets yesterday from Mr. Fabulous Hair himself, Frederic Fekkai. Each set has Shampoo, Conditioner,(4oz.) and either a treatment(1.7oz) or styling product(2oz). Your choices include:
1.Glossing w/ styling cream
2.Full Volume w/ mousse
3.Technician Color Care w/ mask
4.Protien Rx w/ mask
5.Luscious Curls w/ styling cream

Each set costs $29 and it is a great way to try out these products. I am going to get Glossing, and maybe Volume, too!!

2 comments:

BabsieD said...

This is the third time FF's Glossing creme has come up in like a week!

First was when I was in NYC doing some reconaissance (sp?) for a salon client, so stopped in and bought some, just to scope; second was a friend who mentioned that her last beauty purchase was the same, and now you.

Weird.

By the way, it's great. Love it, love it, love it.

chichi said...

FF is the best hair care line. I love both their Glossing and Volumizing shampoos and conditioners. I tend to use the Glossing in the dry winter months and the Volumizing during the humid summer time. Can't wait to order these sets for travel (I’ll be in Vegas in three weeks!) By the way I visited the Fab4 today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...