7.01.2007

G-Town Shopping

Kira, a friend of hers, and I went shopping in Georgetown yesterday. I was over ambitious in wearing my new Cashmere T-Shirt. I should have known that for someone like me (always warmer than everyone else, cranking up the A/C) even lightweight cashmere won't work. So I'm taking it to the cleaners today, and then packing it in tissue paper until the fall, when I'm still comfortable in T-shirts HAHA!!

At JCrew, Kira found me a pair of maroon and gold fluer-de-lis flip-flops. I have no idea what I have that will go with them, but my love for the French Flower made sure there was no way I would leave without them. I also saw the cutest pair of rainboots - hot pink with bulldogs. Once I loose some more weight and my calves slim down so that I can get these on, they will be mine .::.esp. since bulldog is my husbands nickname.::. I was also able to check out the Starfish Cardigan that I love. It is so soft and super thin, as soon as it goes on sale, I'm buying.

I wanted to go to Gap to see all the new fragrances they put out. I have been searching for a really clean summery scent and thought they might have one. I didn't find what I was looking for, but I did get PeaceTrain, the lavender based scent. I also bought a tank top so I could change out of my sweater.

But the most amazing part of the night, shopping wise, was stepping into Body Shop. I wanted to pop in for two seconds to pick-up White Musk. I had this a few years ago, and it is a beautiful clean scent. Since they are repacking the line, all the old bottles were on sale. I got two of the big bottles for only $8!!! I also got the body cream for $5 and an almond body lotion for $3. Nothing gets better than that!

3 comments:

BabsieD said...

That starfish cardy is adorable!!!

Jessica said...

It sounds like you had a ton of fun shopping! I really miss seeing you at work. We need to meet up for lunch or dinner sometime!

Heather Henderson said...

jess, i miss you too!! Let's try to plan for an outing where we can all get together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...