7.15.2007

I try, I really do

I keep telling myself to stop buying more beauty products. I have more then I need, but there is always something new drawing me in.

So yesterday, on a shopping trip to get my hubby some new shirts, I found myself over at the MAC counter. Nordstrom is having an exclusive collection called Novel Twist. You can't actually buy anything until Friday, but I was able to pre-order the Tan Lip Palette and Groundwork Paint Pot. All the packaging for this collection is super cute. All tweedy with crazy embroidery. The paint pots are awesome too. They are cream to powder eye products that can be worn alone or used as a base. The color I got falls in line with all my favorite colors and is a great foundation for a smoky eye.

At Sephora, I got a new lash comb (mine fell apart) and the Oscar Blandi Exfoliating Treatment. This product just seemed so cool. I used it today, it wasn't as gritty as I thought, but it did feel really invigorating. I also discovered Dior's Jersey Pink gloss. I didn't let myself buy it, b.c i have way too many pink glosses. But as soon as I finish one, I will replace it with that one.

I got lured by the Victoria's Secret sale as well. The 3 for $27 Beauty Rush found me with the entire collection of Slice of Heaven (smells like cake batter). 2 for $10 on the beauty rush glosses got me another slice of heaven as well as I want candy. And because they have repackaged the garden collection, the old bottles were 3 for $12, so I got three Love Spell sprays (the best fragrance VS makes, if you have never tried this, run and get a bottle). There were also some super cute little glitter glosses and I decidedto go with Kiss and Tell.

The Sephora purchases and MAC were planned, but the VS was sooo not, when will I ever stop being lured in by the beauty fairy?

On a more positive note: to make room for all the new stuff I can't help buying, I cleared out the glosses I never use and I will give them to Caitlyn. She is getting so much stuff!!

1 comment:

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

Fun day! I'll have to check out VS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...