7.24.2007

In A Flash



I had to make a few returns yesterday. I bought what I thought was a L sweatshirt from VS, but when I got home I realized it was an XS. I was going to exchange it, but I went to a different VS and they have a very condensed store because of a renovation. (Side Note: Pentagon City Shoppers: The New VS is going to be the size of 6 normal stores)

I also had to return a bra & pantie set from Nordies - I was getting some pretty bad spillage.

Now you know being in Nordie's I couldn't leave without seeing Flashtronic and Rush Metal

I really like Cocomotion pigment from Rush Metal, but I didn't want to buy too much stuff. I think next time I am wandering the beauty floor, I'll find myself back at MAC buying this. I also plan on getting a clear lipgloss and turning this pigment into a super pretty semi-sheer bronze gloss. EXCITING!!

What I did get, is By Jupiter Mineralize Eye Shadow from Flashtronic. It's a really pretty golden bronze with lots of depth because of the marbling.

The Skinfinishes are also really nice; Global Glow is a great bronzer. I have too many to buy another, though.

I also got a new brush; 239 eye shading brush. I don't think it is limited edition, just featured with the Rush Metal collection.

So my recap on these two: The shadows, finishes, and pigments are all great and you will definitly find a color you love.

The glosses and lipsticks that accompany these were really blah, pass on these, but do check out the lippies that are a part of the Novel Ties collection. Or do like me, and turn a pigment into a lipgloss.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...