7.13.2007

Here I Go Again...

Today is payday, and you know what that means. I couldn't help buying a little bit of fabulous-ness for myself.

#1) Happy Homemaker did a post featuring some invitations from Boatman Geller. My bookplate stickers are from the same company, and since I love them so much, I went to check out the website. And fell in love. With this:
So now I am just waiting for it to be done up with my name, yeay!!
You can check out their products here: Boatman Geller
You can buy them here: Stationary Studio

#2) The Banana Republic sale was getting too good to pass up, especially when I saw the shoes I wanted were starting to sell out in different sizes. I originally wanted these, but my size sold out, so I got the wedges instead:

Both styles are on sale for $19.99 down from $98(heels) and $88(wedges)

I also felt that my wardrobe really needed a wide braided leather belt, so I picked this one up for $24.99:

1 comment:

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

Love the bookplates! Bet you guessed I would! What a deal on the cute shoes! Good for you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...