4.10.2007

L'Ovin L'Occitane

My erratic beauty habits; the spending, the complusion to try every new thing, the need to hoard and never throw away, have made me quite envious of those serene women who have their system of tried and true products and stick with it.


So in attempt to move myself in that direction, I have decided that all future everyday skincare purchases (I'm not including special treatments) will be either L'Occitane or Caudalie.

I just love how each of these brands stands behind using natural products, uses the natural scents of their ingredients and not perfumes, and oh, did I mention they are French? Plus, the packaging is so simple and elegent. And the names are pretty too.

My decision commenced in the purchase of the L'Occitane Olive Discovery Kit; sadly no longer available. It came with the face wash, face cream, and eye serum.

The face wash only takes a little bit to get a great lather. I can feel it taking away the make-up, dirt and impurities of the day without stripping my skin. The face cream is so luxurious; my skin feels so smooth after. The Olive Line is all about radiance, and my skin is looking very bright and clear.

I haven't formed an opinion on the eye serum yet. Last week, my eyes totally freaked out, got all puffy and had splotches of dry skin. Since the serum is a gel, duh! It didn't do much in the way of moisturizing. I was able to get a few samples of their Shea Eye Balm on my mall trip last week, and this has made all the difference. The puffiness and dryness underneath my eyes are gone. There is still a bit of a bump on my top lid, which was the worst spot, but it has gone down significantly and keeps getting better. I know I will soon be buying this, I am beyond pleased with the results.

I can't wait to continue exploring both of these lines. My next purchase will be the Caudalie Gentle Buffing Cream.

Sephora Coupon: HOTMAMA for a deluxe Laura Geller sample of her liquid eyeshadows in Champagne and Mocha.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...