4.12.2007

Temptations: To Cave or not To Cave


Smashbox has a whole new line of lip enhancing glosses. The glosses moisturize and plumlp are seperated into 3 color categories: sheer, true and full. All of the colors look so pretty, and the tube is a sleek clear and black. The sheer shades come with brush applicators, and the true and full shades have velour doe foots. My favorites from each range are Pop - cool pink from sheer, Pout - baby doll pink from true, and 35MM - shimmery suede brown from full.

During lunch today, Shannon and I went to the stationary store around the corner from our office. We both love all the pretty paper and buy more than we can use. I firmly declared that I would not buy anything new until I used up a good deal of what I already have, unless of course I found something with a fleur de lis on it. Then two seconds later, I spot notecards with a gold fleur de lis, with envelopes with a fleur de lis lining. So yes, I caved and bought them. Oh, and they are Crane's.

And a coupon:
Spend $35 at Lancome, use code SHINE to get blush subtil duo in shimmer mocha havana and aplum and definicils mascara in black

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore that stationery! Good eye!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...