4.02.2007

More than a Blog


I have been an avid reader of Meg's Makeup since this summer, and I am so excited that I will soon get to review some products as well. If you haven't checked out Meg's site already, go read it now. The focus of this site is to review products in the same way you would tell your girlfriends about your favorite new find. But this way you get a bunch of opinions, which is great, because if you are like me, your friends are almost your clones, but I digress. On top of the great reviews are Meg's hilarious stories that go along with each product. Sometimes the anecdotes go along with the product, other times she goes off on the funniest tangents. But rest assured, the tales are intriguing, the reviews insightful, and the products covetable. Now go, go read!

2 comments:

yummy411 said...

congrats on joining their team!

Heather Henderson said...

thanks! I'm really excited about it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...