4.09.2007

A Smelly Dilemma


What to do when a product that works well smells horrible...

Well I have two of these lemmings, but I can't throw them out.

I'm talking about the Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel and Origins Modern Friction.

The Fading Peel smells like the musty towel that has been in the corner of the boys locker room all semester. The smell is quite atrocious, but I haven't physically gagged yet. A different story however for the Modern Friction. As water gets added to the product, the smell gets even more pungent. I cannot even use this in the shower, b.c I can no longer breathe and my eyes water. I don't know how to describe this stink, but it is gross. And I have actually gagged while using this product. Plus, if it even gets foamy around my eye area, it makes my eyes burn.

So why haven't I chucked these? Because they work!! The Fading Peel really does take away the dark spots that form after a pimple goes away and the modern friction leaves my skin so smooooth.

I know that this is the smell of the modern friction, but I'm wondering if I maybe just got a funky tube of the fading peel. any comments on that??

Also, any suggestions for products that work the same way but smell pleasant?
I will keep using these until I find replacements, because in this case beauty really does equal pain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nope, the fading peel really does stink.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...