6.30.2007

Finale

I finished my Rock the Shadow yesterday with MAC Beautiful Iris. This color is the perfect purple; just a few shades darker than lavender. After putting on one layer, I decided I wanted a little more impact, so I added some more. Then after doing my mascara, I got spots on my lids that I couldn't get off, so I dusted a bit more on - perfection!! Well, once I saw myself in the bathroom mirror at work, I realized I was wearing wayyyyy to much shadow, oops!! I toned it down a notch, and made a mental note to go easy with this one!!

Now I get to put all my shadows back into my tray, tuck the ones for Caitlyn away until the end of the month, and enjoy using some new found colors.

I started this on May 24 and ended on June 29 - that's 37 days of eyeshadows!!!

Some recent purchases:

24 inch/250GB iMac


L'Occitane Softening Hand Mask


L'Occitane Revitalizing Leg Gel


White House Black Market Tenny Bow Slingback


Banana Republic Silk Chiffon Jersey Dress


Banana Republic Cotton/Silk Embroidered V-neck Dress


J.Crew Cashmere T

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...