3.31.2007

Leopard Skin & Scented Kisses


I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer. I was a little bummed that I just about a smashbox product that is very similar. This multi-toned bronzer uses the classis leopard print to have bronze, golds, and pinks all swirled together. Too Faced says "Creates a glorious skin brightening, all over glow with swirls of skin illuminating bronze, fawn, and golden pink pigments that mimic the exact shade of naturally tanned skin. Look like you just got back from an African Safari with this skin-perfecting combo. Being sexy has never been more fun! MEOOOOW!!"

And then I found one of my favorite perfumes in a lip gloss duo. Vera Wang Princess now comes in a double ended tube, roller-ball perfume on one end, bright sparkly pink gloss on the other. This is the perfect touch-up tool

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...