5.23.2007

Caudalie Scrub Trio


I just finished taking my nice, hot shower using all three of my new scrubs, and it was de-lish!! Each of the three, Sauvignon, Merlot, and Cabernet, have a different texture and purpose, from top to bottom. Sauvignon is the finest grit and is meant for face, neck and decollete. The grit in this scrub never faded away, so I just kept scrub, scrub, scrubbing and my skin feels soo smooth. Merlot is medium grained, and the firming effects are best for arms and stomach. I didn't like how quickly the grit in this disintegrated. I didn't have enough time to get the product really rubbed into my skin. Cabernet, coarse grit, has slimming action meant for hips, butt, and thighs. The grit on this one lasted through all my scrubbing, and I could feel it really getting my blood flowing. I love how having all three in one set allows me to have this little scrub all over routine. I like it so much, I am going to try and make it a weekly ritual. Of all three scrubs, I would say Sauvignon is my favorite. The small grit is more densely packed, and would work head to toe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...