5.26.2007

Jane Iredale

Today's RtS are the Jane Iredale shadows I received from the first TestTube. The colors are natural, coffee, and maple. I used natural on the brow bone, coffee on the lid, and maple in the crease.

There's really nothing special about these. I can't tell what makes these mineral shadows any different from standard shadows. They have an OK amount of pigment, but there is a red/orange cast to the browns that I don't like. They also have no shimmer and fall flat on my eyes. They really don't do anything to make my eyes pop. Especially when I have the Bobbi Brown Chocolate Palette with better shades and shimmer!!

I never would have bought these on my own. I also tried to find a picture, but it seems they are no longer available. I think these are going into the "Give to Kate" bag.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...