5.21.2007

The No-Product Lip Enhancement


Yesterday, we had a little accident. My husband was tossing me the remote, and instead of catching it, the thing hit my in face. Right on my upper lip to be exact.

So, first the shock, then the blood, then the crying. But we're all right now.

What I am left with is a small scratch above my upper lip (that was mistaken for a lipstick smudge today. People - me? with make-up astray? I don't think so).
Also, my left upper lip is swoooolleeeen.

But, I kind of like it!! Now I know what a little bit of collagen would do for me, and while I always thought a little lip enhancement might be cool, I have just taken a big step towards considering my first injection. With all of the available fillers out there right at the derm's office, you know I'm going to wonder in sooner or later. I think I may have found my sooner.

So any recommendations for a good Doc in DC/NoVA?

***UPDATE***
So instead of jumping straight into the chair.::.gotta do my research first.::. I have purchased LipFusion XL.

The site says: "Powerful combination of 2X micro-injected pure collagen™ plus micro-injected hyaluronic acid™ in one high-performance topical nighttime treatment
"


It's kind of like slathering Restylane on top of my lips instead of in them!!

1 comment:

BabsieD said...

I haven't done fillers yet, but I've gone to Dr. Adrian at Foxhall for other things (IPL, the occasional round o'Botox) and had okay success, though the last time they messed it up and I looked like the Count from Sesame Street for about a month.

A LOT of peeps I know go to Hela Spa and they all look fabulous--I'm going to try them next.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...