5.31.2007

14 Karat Rose


Is the name of the NYC Sparkle Eye Dust I worse today for RtS. I love the cute container with a brush built right in. It makes me feel like I am putting on fairy dust. However, this pink does nothing for me. Super cute in the jar, drab on my lids. I think Kate would love to play with this one though.

Yesterday, I found a new blogger that I love!! Her blog is the new edition to my sidebar - The Musings of a Not So Desperate Housewive. Mrs. Not So Desperate writes wonderful, intersting entries AND she posts pics of what she wore that day. And let me say, NSD has killer clothes. They are simply to die for!!

And so, because of her inspiration and the jcrew sale notification I got today, I did some shopping:





Sadly, I didn't get that shirt, my size sold out, but I really, REALLY wanted it.

And then from vineyard vines:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...