5.24.2007

Wink, Wink


I've started off Rock the Shadow with mark. Winkstick in Heartfelt. I don't use this very often, so I thought it would be great to kick-off with a lessor used product.

mark. introduced the Winksticks (along with the Gleamstick lipsticks ) last fall. These products fit into the whole Hook-Up Line. Instead of being a tube with applicator like all hook-ups before it, these two products are twist-up sticks.

The creme sticks are tiny! Smaller than the width of a pencil and about 1 1/4 inches long. There are eight colors: coy - purple based, envious - emerald green, moody (shown) - light slate blue, glitzy - bronze, wealthy - deep bronze (mark says this is the most popular and wearable color) demure - I'm not sure, but I think it is pink, innocent -beige (i also have this one), and heartfelt - a deep beige/taupe color.

Medium bronze/taupe-y colors are my favorite. I like how they deepen the color of my eyelid without being totally obvious. I also like when they have shimmer, which this one does.

I have a handful of these colors in powder form, but i *think* this is my only creme in this color range.

Definately a product worth trying, especially since it is only $5.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...